Keep It Seacret
La Masterz



Entries Tutobies Me

Shout Linkies

Hey, little Reader ! My closer feel better to call me Zed. Actually, I'm Newbie try to make a new friend .First of all, I want to apologize for using the "AKU" in every post, especially adult readers . Just click Follow Me :3

Don't worry I'm Not Monster But I'm Joker , Haha :)

FACEBOOK | TWITTER


Older !





My Ads Page !



Follower !




Credit !

Please view in Chrome.
Using Blogskin
Basecode & design : FarraDiyanahRasid
Others stuff : Mr.GooGle
Edited : Zahyrah rahym

|

How To Check Your Samsung Smart Phone Original Or Not

Cara nak kenal pasti Smartphone Samsung set original atau x…

1-press --- >  *#0*#
2- It will show ---->  LSD TEST ( press [ sensor ] –> [ image test ] )
3-if sucess it will shows a picture below :

#dog picture  - original set
#handphone picture – korea set / 2nd class
#another then that picture - china set /3rd class/low class

*I don't know its this true or not but i am tried at my samsung galaxy ace its work . For my phone its show "dog picture" .... Don't believe it 100% just :)) , Good luck 





[ that what i get went i'm try it used my smartphone ]


Labels: , , , ,